How to create, disseminate, and preserve the legacy of a lifetime in science?!
Scientific Legacies strives to provide historical authenticity, cultural diversity, scientific coverage, and state of the art technology for your commemorative events/products.
Upcoming 2012 Anniversaries
- 50th of Rachel Carson's The Silent Spring (2012, 1962)
- 25th of Uneasy Careers and Intimate lives, Women in Science, 1789-1979 (2012, 1987)
- Uneasy Careers and Intimate Lives at 25, panel proposal for HSS, San Diego, November 2012.
- 50th of Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (2012, 1962).
- Kuhn's SSR at 50 at Boston University, March 23, 2012. Program
50th of Nobel Prize for DNA Structure
With Watson & Crick as puppets at the Wellcome Exhibition, London
- 100th of Madame Curie's 2nd Nobel Prize (2011, 1911)
- Chapter in volume on Curie 1911 Centennial
- Reflections on Mme Curie session (AAAS 2011 Annual Meeting)
- Curie session at International Commission Biennial, Paris, September 14-17. Conference program
- Mme Curie Session at HSS, Cleveland, Nov 4, 2011
- Endowed Lecture at Bucknell University, Nov 29, 2011