DNA at 50: The 50th anniversary of DNA structure (1953-2003).
Essay review of four books (on MRC-LMB, R. Franklin, J. Watson & M.Wilkins), Minerva, vol. 42, April 2004, 191-213. PDF.
Book Review, Jim Watson and the Age of DNA, in American Scientist, May - June 2004, 266-268; <http://www.americanscientist.org/template/BookReviewTypeDetail/assetid/32708>
Interview with electronic/media
Grant proposals: NSF, NLM.
Book, mss in progress, DNA at 50: History, Memory and Moral Genealogy.
Conference / sessions / round tables organizer & commentator:
- AAAS, Denver, Co, 02-15-2003. (incl. Report & audio cassettes)
- History of Science Society Meeting, 11-21-2003, Cambridge:
- session with six leading historians of science
- round table with four leading scientists, one Nobel Laureate.
- Rockefeller University, New York City, May 14, 2003.
Guest lectures: (per PowerPoint presentation)
- Royal Institution, London, April 27, 2003;
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, April 30, 2003; May 5, 2004;
- University of Indiana, Indianapolis, September 2, 2003;
- Indiana University, September 5, 2003;
- University of Minnesota, September 12, 2003;
- Georgia Tech, Atlanta, January 21, 2004
- University of California at Berkeley, April 9, 2004;
- Technion, Haifa, May 12, 2004;
- Bar Ilan University, Tel Aviv, May 16, 2004;
- Notre Dame University, South Bend, Indiana, September 9, 2004.
Return to Homepage